Subject: [PATCH v3 1/6] build-system: copy: Support #:tests?.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 11:26:34 +0200

* guix/build-system/copy.scm (copy-build): Pass tests? to builder.
---
 guix/build-system/copy.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/guix/build-system/copy.scm b/guix/build-system/copy.scm
index 4894ba46fb..0df397cf77 100644
--- a/guix/build-system/copy.scm
+++ b/guix/build-system/copy.scm
@@ -84,6 +84,7 @@ (define* (copy-build name inputs
                      (install-plan ''(("." "./")))
                      (search-paths '())
                      (out-of-source? #t)
+                     (tests? #t)
                      (validate-runpath? #t)
                      (patch-shebangs? #t)
                      (strip-binaries? #t)
@@ -118,6 +119,7 @@ (define builder
                                            (sexp->gexp phases)
                                            phases)
                             #:out-of-source? #$out-of-source?
+                            #:tests? #$tests?
                             #:validate-runpath? #$validate-runpath?
                             #:patch-shebangs? #$patch-shebangs?
                             #:strip-binaries? #$strip-binaries?
-- 
2.37.0