Subject: Re: [bug#54674] [PATCH v4 1/2] services: configuration: Support (field1 maybe-number "") format.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 18:15:09 +0200

Attila Lendvai schreef op di 17-05-2022 om 11:38 [+0000]:
> unfortunately, `make check-system` returns with the attached output.
> after some staring and grepping, i can't identify why these tests are
> failing, and whether it is a new bug at all that happens due to my
> changes.

The standard test is to run "make check-system" again without patches
and see if it still fails.

> i would love to reshape this into something that will get merged.
> is there anything i can do to help that process?

AFAICT the patch is ready, except for maybe the Jami issue.

Also, if there are more reviewers for patches in general (and likewise,
more people investigating bugs), then committers have less to take care
of (-> faster response times).  Likewise with more committers.
That's more of a long-term and general (not specific to this patch)
thing though.

Greetings,
Maxime.