Subject: 28.0.92; incorrect modification of completion-at-point-functions

From: Holger Schurig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 04:31:46 -0700

Hi, I have some code in my emacs config that changes
completion-at-point-functions:

  (message "CAPE %s %s" completion-at-point-functions
(local-variable-p 'completion-at-point-functions))
  (add-hook 'completion-at-point-functions #'cape-file)
  (message "CAPE %s %s" completion-at-point-functions
(local-variable-p 'completion-at-point-functions))

And when I start Emacs, I can see this in my message log:

CAPE (tags-completion-at-point-function) nil
CAPE (cape-keyword cape-file tags-completion-at-point-function) nil

But as soon as I open an e-lisp file, this variables will forget it's
previous contents and becomes local. So that

  (message "NOW %s %s" completion-at-point-functions (local-variable-p
'completion-at-point-functions))

emits

  NOW (elisp-completion-at-point t) t

I think it is a bug that there is a "t" at the end of the list.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.92 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-03-14 built on desktop
Repository revision: 8e7a3f21e00649bacc01be627edd45ff01b51a33
Repository branch: emacs-28
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --with-cairo --with-dbus --with-gnutls --with-gpm=no
 --with-imagemagick --with-json --with-modules --with-native-compilation
 --with-pgtk --with-rsvg --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xml2 --with-xwidgets --without-gconf
 --without-gpm --without-gsettings --without-hesiod
 --without-imagemagick --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5
 --without-ns --without-pop --without-selinux --without-wide-int
 --without-xim 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -march=native
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/holger=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM XWIDGETS
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Elisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  highlight-quoted-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  +modeline-global-mode: t
  +modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/bind-key/bind-key
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-core
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/straight/straight
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/straight/straight-ert-print-hack
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/straight/straight-x
hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
~/.doom.d/packages hides /home/schurig/.emacs.d/core/packages
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/indent
~/.doom.d/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/custom
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/transient/transient
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/transient
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/jsonrpc/jsonrpc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/xref/xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/project/project
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/flymake/flymake
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-refile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-element
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-goto
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/oc-natbib
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/oc-biblatex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-version
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ox
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-julia
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-keys
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-num
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-install
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-install
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/oc-basic
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/oc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/oc
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/org/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/schurig/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.92/eldoc/eldoc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort spell-fu mail-extr emacsbug sendmail symbol-overlay ispell
macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs reveal diff-hl-margin
diff-hl-dired diff-hl log-view vc-dir ewoc hide-mode-line magit-extras
executable magit-gitflow face-remap org-element org-persist xdg org-id
avl-tree oc-basic ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 bug-reference misearch
multi-isearch anzu elisp-demos helpful trace edebug backtrace info-look
info help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs cape vertico-directory org-capture
org-agenda org-refile magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder async orgit
smartparens-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs magit-bookmark magit-autoloads magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process core-packages package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse url-vars git-commit
log-edit message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source
password-cache json map mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-mode transient
format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs with-editor shell pcomplete f s dash jka-compr
auto-minor-mode disp-table whitespace highlight-quoted
rainbow-delimiters noutline outline highlight-numbers parent-mode
hl-todo clean-aindent-mode goto-addr elisp-mode saveplace so-long
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch gcmh
winner undo-fu-session undo-fu ws-butler editorconfig time-date
mule-util cursor-sensor vertico-repeat vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
consult-vertico consult recentf tree-widget wid-edit bookmark savehist
vertico orderless marginalia etags fileloop generator
volatile-highlights server autorevert filenotify nav-flash pulse color
desktop frameset dtrt-indent hydra lv modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes
mb-depth xref project advice private delsel projectile lisp-mnt
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr grep
compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt smartparens-lua all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons let-alist derived
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode edmacro kmacro core-editor
core-projects core-ui pp core-keybinds general use-package-core
core-modules core comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-seq cl-extra help-mode
seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-lib pcase subr-x cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 643622 71434)
 (symbols 48 39131 0)
 (strings 32 647193 4861)
 (string-bytes 1 11593929)
 (vectors 16 71768)
 (vector-slots 8 4639440 52402)
 (floats 8 750 678)
 (intervals 56 7743 104)
 (buffers 992 24))