Subject: [bug#54617] [PATCH] home: services: zsh: Fix zshenv creation.

From: Brian Kubisiak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:35:01 -0700

Fixes a regression introduced by
4935501fd9f690d8990bb798237d51702b87fb3f that would skip generating
the user's ~/.config/zsh/.zshenv unless both of zshenv and
environment-variables are set in the configuration.

* gnu/home/services/shells.scm (zsh-get-configuration-files):
Generate ~/.config/zsh/.zshenv when only one of zshenv or
environment-variables is specified.
---
 gnu/home/services/shells.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/home/services/shells.scm b/gnu/home/services/shells.scm
index 7b9769bcf3..b0147291fc 100644
--- a/gnu/home/services/shells.scm
+++ b/gnu/home/services/shells.scm
@@ -212,8 +212,8 @@ (define (zsh-file-by-field config field)
 
 (define (zsh-get-configuration-files config)
   `(("zprofile" ,(zsh-file-by-field config 'zprofile)) ;; Always non-empty
-    ,@(if (and (zsh-field-not-empty? config 'zshenv)
-               (zsh-field-not-empty? config 'environment-variables))
+    ,@(if (or (zsh-field-not-empty? config 'zshenv)
+              (zsh-field-not-empty? config 'environment-variables))
           `(("zshenv" ,(zsh-file-by-field config 'zshenv))) '())
     ,@(if (zsh-field-not-empty? config 'zshrc)
           `(("zshrc" ,(zsh-file-by-field config 'zshrc))) '())
-- 
2.34.0