Subject: [PATCH] gnu: openmpi: Update to 4.1.2

From: Philippe SWARTVAGHER <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 14:53:26 +0200

Well, I guess I didn't understood how the --compose option of git 
send-mail works...

I added some more information (which created a new issue...: 
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/54609):

`git refresh openmpi` seems to be broken for this package:

./pre-inst-env guix refresh openmpi
following redirection to 
`https://www-lb.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/current/'...
gnu/packages/mpi.scm:194:2: warning: 'generic-html' updater failed to
determine available releases for openmpi

The URL in
```
`((release-monitoring-url
. "https://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/current"))) 
<https://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/current")))>
```
redirects to a URL containing only the major and minor version, the
patch number has to be found in the content of the page. I don't know if
something has to be fixed and where (in the openmpi package, or is it a
bug from `guix refresh`?).

Regarding the update, I looked very quickly at the changelog
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/open-mpi/ompi/v4.1.x/NEWS),and
nothing caught my attention regarding the packaging.

Tested by building intel-mpi-benchmarks against this new version of
OpenMPI, succefuly built.

-- 
Philippe