Subject: bug#54592: Render document title using <h1> in HTML engine

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 14:10:00 +0530

The skribilo HTML engine renders the document title using a table as
follows:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
<table class="skribilo-title" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
cellpadding="0">
<tbody>
  <tr>
    <td align="center"><div class="skribilo-title">TITLE GOES HERE</div>
  </td></tr>
</tbody>
</table>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Not only is this very convoluted, it means that the document title is
much smaller than the section titles which are in h2. This
representation using a table goes back to a bygone era before CSS. We
should simply use a <h1> and allow the user to customize the CSS as they
please. Something like:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
<h1 class="skribilo-title">TITLE GOES HERE</h1>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This change has the downside is that it’ll “break someone’s workflow” as
xkcd puts it, but unfortunately, we need to move forward.