Subject: bug#54582: Bug report

From: Carlos Rojas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 01:06:26 -0700

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
indexing objects  21% [##########
 ]Nindexing objects  24% [###########
]^Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to fc9ac2a (17,234 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git fc9ac2a
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/a5l8a1pypzi7wxj7vpakpm9658piay4y-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/q26gk38hpnkpdyvxjjybq2hnyxzhk8y2-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/mv01zhjs1dvxmsdmsw69d8y473nhrnsx-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/hr91y089gmk18wwjslhblq3yl9mhv48w-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/jbqfrs9rxhbf87xsj6snljbd455451zv-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |Backtrace:
          13 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/7xjzjgas95dq3c409rwa5s4y7wgdyj8d-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 12 (_ _)
    159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2129:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fd89e0e4280> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1966:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22  6 (_ _)
   1180:2  5 (_ _)
   1046:2  4 (_ _)
    892:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2014:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fd8853185f0>)
   1406:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7fd8853185f0>
#<procedure 7fd89c248750 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1421:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fd8853185f0> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1421:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message:
"`/gnu/store/0iii8i1lc4wg3wccs1db7y7d8lg80i04-guix-1.3.0/bin/guix
substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/7xjzjgas95dq3c409rwa5s4y7wgdyj8d-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"fc9ac2ac64a39f7bb8433428982da62c170d14e9"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).

Note: On debian testing