Subject: bug#54577: 29.0.50; Something wrong with fonts

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:51:49 +0300

* Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> [2022-03-26 10:43]:
> > From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:33:48 +0300
> > 
> > 
> > I have just built latest development version and then I have loaded
> > jabber.el and then I could see that something is wrong with fonts in the
> > message line where there are messages that some libraries have been
> > loaded. It seemed as that due to speed of showing messages, fonts have
> > been distorted. This I have not observed before.
> > 
> > It is repeatable, when I launch new instance of Emacs, I can observe
> > this again and again.
> > 
> > Before, I have not observed it.
> 
> I cannot understand the description of the problem.  "Fonts have been
> distorted"?  Distorted in what way?  And what do you see in
> *Messages*?  Those should be the same messages with the same fonts.

Let me explain, I see for example message "ABC" and then imagine that
the top part of A is disconnected with bottom part of A and pushed
little to right or left side, then B and C the same, it looks like
that. I cannot read such messages, as letters look cut in the middle
due to speed of showing it, something like that. I am describing what
I see and interpret, not what it may really be.

Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/