Subject: bug#54544: Network Issue

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 04:51:28 -0400

Hi Maxim,

> I lost the context; could you please edit the title according to your
> last findings (e.g. wifi driver X not compatible with linux-libre 5.15+)
> :-).

That's my confusion as well. My WiFi card (AR9380) uses ath9k, which I 
presume is a standard/minimal driver for networking in Linux kernel. 
Also, I am not sure if the driver itself is causing issues or some other 
part of the kernel.

> If the driver is in-tree (maintained by the Linux project itself),
> that'd be a bug for sure.  If it's instead out-of-tree (such as ),
> perhaps it hasn't caught up yet, or perhaps we should update its
> corresponding package.  One such example is
> `rtl8812au-aircrack-ng-linux-module', which breaks every now and then
> with new kernels.

Let me check.

Regards,
RG.