Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 30/30] gnu: Autoload more.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 20:09:41 +0200

On 03-09-2022 18:43, Maxime Devos wrote:
> TODO: check that pulling still works and that
> "./pre-inst-env guix lint --checker=derivation" doesn't report porblems.

It fails:

gnu/packages/hurd.scm:289:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
i686-gnu derivation: could not find bootstrap binary 'tar' for system 
'i686-gnu'
gnu/packages/hurd.scm:553:4: [email-masked]: failed to 
create i686-gnu derivation: could not find bootstrap binary 'tar' for 
system 'i686-gnu'
gnu/packages/hurd.scm:338:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
i686-gnu derivation: could not find bootstrap binary 'tar' for system 
'i686-gnu'
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
x86_64-linux derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" 
(lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
mips64el-linux derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" 
(lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
aarch64-linux derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" 
(lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
powerpc64le-linux derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: 
~S" (lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
riscv64-linux derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" 
(lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create i686-linux 
derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" (lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create armhf-linux 
derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" (lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create i586-gnu 
derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" (lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/image.scm:1768:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
powerpc-linux derivation: (unbound-variable #f "Unbound variable: ~S" 
(lua-5.2) #f)
gnu/packages/make-bootstrap.scm:807:2: 
[email-masked]: failed to create 
riscv32-linux derivation: could not find bootstrap binary 'tar' for 
system 'riscv32-linux'
gnu/packages/mes.scm:221:2: [email-masked]: failed to create 
riscv32-linux derivation: could not find bootstrap binary 'tar' for 
system 'riscv32-linux'

If this series is merged in some form, those will need to be fixed first.

Greetings,
Maxime.