Subject: [bug#54529] Checking In

From: Christopher Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 14:35:00 -0400

Christine Lemmer-Webber <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello!  Checking in on this again.

Hi Christine!

> If you give an updated version of the patch, it can be merged I think.
> With the commented out part, I'm uncertain whether or not it was
> commented out because it's no longer needed or because it was but you
> were debugging, based on what you've said so that's the main concern I
> have.

I will rebase the patch on a new pull of guix from git, clean it up, and
send it here within the next hour or so. That way, I'll be sure that it
still works with all of the changes since then and now.

> Could you also use git format-patch for the next version you send?
> That'll make it easy to apply!

Between my last comment and now I've become used to the `git send-email`
style workflow. Is that what You are asking for? If not, let me know and
I will send a patch in the preferred format ASAP.

> Thanks!  Sorry for the delays on this review cycle!  It's busy here.

No worries! Frankly, looking at the number and depth of the commits that
GNU Guix gets on a daily basis, I'm very impressed with the speed with
which our maintainers work! Thank You all for Your efforts; they are
very appreciated!

>  - Christine

-- 

Christopher Rodriguez