Subject: bug#54490: 27.2; left-margin variable breaks autoload generation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 03:56:21 -0400

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2022-03-11 built on arojas
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
next-line: End of buffer [29 times]
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [5 times]
next-line: End of buffer [6 times]
Quit
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [11 times]
C-' is undefined
next-line: End of buffer [3 times]
Mark set
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [9 times]
Saved text until "ff, treemacs, company, the list is long."

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-wide-int
 --with-modules --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug face-remap which-key all-the-icons-dired
dired-aux dired-hide-dotfiles doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s smtpmail sendmail
openwith elfeed-goodies-logging elfeed-goodies-new-entry-hooks mm-url
gnus nnheader elfeed-goodies-split-pane popwin elfeed-goodies-show-mode
link-hint ffap goto-addr avy elfeed-goodies-search-mode powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes elfeed-goodies elfeed-show
elfeed-search wid-edit vc-git diff-mode rainbow-delimiters bookmark
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib thingatpt url-queue
xml-query xml flyspell ispell org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies simple-httpd
pp websocket bindat org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-tempo tempo
ob-shell ob-R ob-makefile ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-latex ob-matlab
ob-octave ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-python python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp org-habit org-agenda visual-fill-column hydra
lv ivy-prescient prescient doom-palenight-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons server no-littering diary-lib diary-loaddefs
auto-package-update use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
finder-inf counsel xdg xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile swiper
cl-extra help-mode disp-table org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-element avl-tree generator
org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs emacsql-sqlite url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc
puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap advice emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section rx dash ivy-rich ivy delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir color whitespace display-line-numbers cus-start cus-load info
edmacro kmacro package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 500182 165828)
 (symbols 48 38330 1)
 (strings 32 158772 24996)
 (string-bytes 1 4768332)
 (vectors 16 52189)
 (vector-slots 8 728383 236036)
 (floats 8 1031 859)
 (intervals 56 1543 2656)
 (buffers 1000 13))