Subject: 23.1.90; term-send-raw-meta broken

From: Matthieu Moy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:45:10 +0100

Hi,

Since I upgraded to the latest dev version of Emacs, any shortcut with
the Meta key ceased working in ansi-term buffers. Previously, M-n and
M-p were sent to my shell (to navigate in history). Now, they display
these characters: ðî.

This seems to have been introduced by:

commit 985d9edba3d9fa6320ac14ccfa18f1f00975bd43
Author: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Dec 4 04:39:21 2009 +0000

    Minor cleanup.
    * term.el (term-send-raw, term-send-raw-meta): Use read-key-sequence's
    key decoding rather than do it manually via last-input-event + ascii-character.
    (term-exec): Use delete-and-extract-region.
    (term-handle-ansi-terminal-messages): Remove unused var `end'.
    (term-process-pager): Remove unused var `i'.
    (term-dynamic-simple-complete): Make obsolete.
    (serial-update-config-menu): Remove unused vars `y' and `str'.
    (term-update-mode-line): Remove unused var `temp'.

More precisely:

diff --git a/lisp/term.el b/lisp/term.el
index 61dd3f4..f8bd58b 100644
--- a/lisp/term.el
+++ b/lisp/term.el
 (defun term-send-raw-meta ()
   (interactive)
-  (let ((char last-input-event))
-    (when (symbolp last-input-event)
-      ;; Convert `return' to C-m, etc.
-      (let ((tmp (get char 'event-symbol-elements)))
-       (when tmp
-         (setq char (car tmp)))
-       (when (symbolp char)
-         (setq tmp (get char 'ascii-character))
-         (when tmp
-           (setq char tmp)))))
-    (setq char (event-basic-type char))
+  (let* ((keys (this-command-keys))
+         (char (aref keys (1- (length keys)))))
     (term-send-raw-string (if (and (numberp char)
                                   (> char 127)
                                   (< char 256))

If I re-evaluate the old defun for term-send-raw-meta (below),
everything comes back to normal.

(defun term-send-raw-meta ()
  (interactive)
  (let ((char last-input-event))
    (when (symbolp last-input-event)
      ;; Convert `return' to C-m, etc.
      (let ((tmp (get char 'event-symbol-elements)))
        (when tmp
          (setq char (car tmp)))
        (when (symbolp char)
          (setq tmp (get char 'ascii-character))
          (when tmp
            (setq char tmp)))))
    (setq char (event-basic-type char))
    (term-send-raw-string (if (and (numberp char)
                                   (> char 127)
                                   (< char 256))
                              (make-string 1 char)
                            (format "\e%c" char)))))

In GNU Emacs 23.1.90.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.12)
 of 2010-01-22 on bauges
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10402000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/moy/local/usr/''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Term

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only)

Recent input:
C-h c M-p M-p <backspace> M-x t e r m - s e <tab> r 
<tab> o <tab> <backspace> a w <tab> - m e <tab> <return> 
Q <backspace> @ C-M-@ <escape> C-@ M-p <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <escape> C-@ p 
<backspace> C-, @ <backspace> <escape> C-@ M-p <backspace> 
M-x <up> C-g M-: M-( t e r m <tab> - s e <tab> n d 
<tab> r a <tab> SPC " M - p " <return> q M-: <up> C-e 
<left> <left> <left> <backspace> <backspace> <return> 
<C-tab> M-: <up> C-e <left> <left> <right> <backspace> 
<left> <left> <right> <backspace> ? <return> <C-tab> 
<C-tab> C-x C-g q M-p <backspace> C-x b <return> C-x 
b . e l <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> t e r m 
. <backspace> C-g <f11> g i t SPC C-a C-k c d SPC <return> 
c d SPC l o c <tab> u s <tab> s r <tab> e m <tab> . 
<tab> <return> g i t SPC s h o w SPC <S-insert> <return> 
/ r a w - m e t a <return> C-l C-l C-l C-l C-l q <up> 
<return> q C-x 1 <up> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
q <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> 
<up> ^ : <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> <return> / 
m e t a <return> n <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-3> <mouse-3> 
M-x r e p o r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit
Making completion list...
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
Entering debugger... [2 times]
Back to top level.
Quit
Checking new mail ...
Checking new news...done
No mail

Load-path shadows:
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/font-latex hides /home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/hex-util
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/format-spec
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sha1 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/sha1
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/xsd-regexp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-nxml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-outln hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-valid hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-glyph hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-maint hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-uri hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/xmltok hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-parse hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-rap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-parse hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-dt hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-loc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-match hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-uchnm hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-cmpct hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-maint hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-xsd hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-enc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-pttrn hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/moy/usr/emacs-lisp/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-ns hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/dig hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/net/dig
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/dns hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/net/dns
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/imap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/net/imap
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/binhex hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/starttls hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndb hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nndb
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/html2text hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnwfm hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnwfm
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nntp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/webmail hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/webmail
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nneething hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-move hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-move
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/message hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/message
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/smiley hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnultimate hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnultimate
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/qp hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/earcon hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/earcon
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/spam hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/canlock hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nndir hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/smime hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnsoup hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnsoup
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/yenc hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/sieve hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/moy/local/usr/src/emacs-22.1/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /home/moy/local/usr/share/emacs/23.1.90/lisp/gnus/nnfolder

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug help-mode view browse-url find-this-file follow
warnings latex-sections reftex-sel reftex-ref reftex-toc xgit-log-edit
moy-term term ehelp electric shell-toggle-patched flow-fill ba
moy-mouse dabbrev multi-isearch reftex-parse newcomment texmathp
vc-git xgit-dvc xgit cus-edit xgit-annotate rect dvc-annotate xgit-log
flyspell reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex reftex-vars noutline outline
moy-latex latex tex-style tex latexenc tramp-imap epa epg epg-config
imap-hash assoc tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp
tramp-cmds tramp auth-source shell password-cache tramp-compat
trampver gnus-cite smiley gnus-agent gnus-srvr nnvirtual gnus-async
gnus-bcklg tla smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config diff sendmail
dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist gnus-kill gnus-score
score-mode sort gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic parse-time gnus-cache
nnfolder byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile utf7 nnimap imap nndraft nnmh
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com nnnil bzr-gnus tla-gnus
xgit-gnus xhg-gnus dvc-gnus time-stamp moy-readonly bzr-core tla-core
tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher
dvc-unified dired-x dired-aux ffap add-log moy-diff diff-mode
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff xdarcs-core xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal
niko-bbdb-split gnus-outlook-deuglify moy-gnus gnus-demon nntp
gnus-msg gnus-diary gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 pgg pgg-parse pgg-def
mm-view nndiary gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mml-smime smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse
rfc2045 rfc2231 rfc2047 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
canlock sha1 hex-util gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util netrc
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr erc-track erc-match
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp
ssh-agent moy-history minibuf-isearch easy-mmode nxml-enc
emms-info-mp3info emms-info-ogg ogg-comment emms-info emms-source-file
locate dired emms-pbi derived emms-player-simple emms dvc-tips
dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register
dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site moy-systemc moy-scp etags
find-file autoinsert moy-emacs moy-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs moy-correction recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu saveplace hl-line server font-latex
tex-site ispell edmacro kmacro ange-ftp bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone
icomplete moy-ido ido regexp-opt image-file moy-gdb moy-autoloads cl
cl-19 w3m-load uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload which-func
imenu paren grep compile comint ring cus-start cus-load tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind system-font-setting
font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/