Subject: [bug#54485] [PATCH] gnu: Add guile-with-openat.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 23:57:50 +0100

Hi,

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> +;; (A static variant of) this package will be used to implement
> +;; TOCTOU-free behaviour in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/54309>
> +;; and <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/47584>.
> +(define-public guile-with-openat
> +  (package
> +    (inherit
> +     (package-with-extra-patches guile-3.0
> +                                 (search-patches
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-01.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-02.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-03.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-04.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-05.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-06.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-07.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-08.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-09.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-10.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-11.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-12.patch"
> +                                  "guile-openat-and-friends-13.patch")))
> +    (name "guile-with-openat")

Closing now that ‘guile-3.0-latest’ is at 3.0.9, which includes ‘openat’
and friends.  At last!

Ludo’.