Subject: Broken links in cookbook

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 11:24:52 -0400

1) I noticed that the following link (diff below) to "Package Reference"
looks to have changed to lowercase "package Reference" but not updated
(there is a working link closely following). Then I scanned the page and
found additional broken links:

2) The link at the end of "Go ahead, run guix install sicp and start
reading with info sicp (see Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programs)" is an internal reference but does not appear in the cookbook?

3) The language links (I see "This manual is also available in French (see
Livre de recettes de GNU Guix) and German (see GNU-Guix-Kochbuch)" from
English) are broken and need the digraph to precede the ".html" path suffix
(but not for 'en'!).

Greg

diff --git a/doc/guix-cookbook.texi b/doc/guix-cookbook.texi
index d2ce525998..2caad5c3bb 100644
--- a/doc/guix-cookbook.texi
+++ b/doc/guix-cookbook.texi
@@ -900,7 +900,7 @@ Installed in the store and in the profile, as well as
 being present at build time.
 @end table

-@xref{Package Reference,,, guix, GNU Guix Reference Manual} for more
details.
+@xref{package Reference,,, guix, GNU Guix Reference Manual} for more
details.

 The distinction between the various inputs is important: if a dependency
can be
 handled as an @emph{input} instead of a @emph{propagated input}, it should
be done so, or