Subject: bug#54397: closed (Re: bug#54397: Packages CI link)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 16:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#54397: Packages CI link

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
54397: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=54397
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#54397: Packages CI link
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:16:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Fixed with 97974d96536c72af3783c77b24be37a72b41f7b8 and
8a6ad1185d8c488dd489432b22b5e626ad9bf516 in the artwork repository. The
website should be updated soon.

Thanks for the report,

Mathieu

Subject: Packages CI link
From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:23:39 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

At https://guix.gnu.org/en/packages/ the "continuous integration system"
link to https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/guix-master looks like it should
instead reference the "master" jobset.

The "available as pre-built binaries" link references the same, though this
could point instead to documentation (perhaps
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Substitutes.html).

Greg