Subject: [bug#54393] [PATCH v2 0/3] Add '--export-manifest' to 'guix shell'

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:10:27 +0200

Hello!

Here’s a v2 of the patch: instead of introducing a new command,
this version adds an ‘--export-manifest’ option to ‘guix shell’,
as suggested by zimoun and others.  The behavior is the same as
that of the previously-proposed ‘guix manifest’ command.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (3):
  packages: Add 'package-unique-version-prefix'.
  environment: Export 'load-manifest'.
  shell: Add '--export-manifest'.

 Makefile.am                         |   1 +
 doc/guix.texi                       |  57 +++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages.scm                    |  21 ++++++
 guix/scripts/environment.scm        |   9 ++-
 guix/scripts/package.scm            |  20 +----
 guix/scripts/shell.scm              | 109 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 tests/guix-shell-export-manifest.sh |  84 +++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/packages.scm                  |  13 ++++
 8 files changed, 291 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tests/guix-shell-export-manifest.sh

base-commit: 53b04339fe521f486d3017930a419d5ca8a6cffd
-- 
2.34.0