Subject: bug#5428: vc-annotate for Bzr does not show the date

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 13:27:16 -0500

Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> On 05/09/2015 12:35 AM, Glenn Morris wrote:
>>
>>> Using vc-annotate on a file under Git gives me a buffer where the first
>>> 90 columns are taken up with Git output. The actual file itself is
>>> pushed completely off the right.
>>
>> I've made the date shorter, it'll save us 15 columns.
>
> It looks to me like the vc-annotate output is reasonable now, so I'm
> closing this bug report.  If it's still an issue, please reopen.

The actual report was that vc-annotate for bzr does not show the date.
It still doesn't, so I don't see why you would think this is fixed.
The meta-issue was that the various backends display different
annotation information.

TLDR: reopening.