Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix transfig build errors.

From: Ivan Vilata i Balaguer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 00:45:02 +0100

Hello!  The following patches fix two build errors of the package `transfig`
caused by the upgrade to binutils 2.36 (namely bug
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/53425> (similar to
<https://bugs.debian.org/981072>) and to GCC 10+ with option `-f-no-common`
(similar to <https://bugs.gentoo.org/706706>, which I found when I fixed the
previous one).  Thanks!

Ivan Vilata i Balaguer (2):
  gnu: transfig: Avoid "ar" option incompatibility with binutils 2.36.
  gnu: transfig: Fix "multiple definition" errors with GCC 10+.

 .../patches/transfig-gcc10-fno-common.patch   | 33 +++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/xfig.scm                         | 14 ++++++--
 2 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/transfig-gcc10-fno-common.patch

-- 
2.34.0

-- 
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer -- https://elvil.net/