Subject: bug#54277: guix derivation compute bug

From: Никита Зинкевич<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 19:50:25 +0000

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to e7886fd (315 new 
commits)...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	e7886fd
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed: 
Connection timed out
substitute:
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building /gnu/store/2ih3xpn6cbaajnbajsskfd75l7in7fkm-module-import.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/q32v1p84mx92yvr2il23ag9damiq7jxg-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/6fs70csi6jmgjp0f4vwixzdprpz2z295-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
Backtrace:
           17 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/47jgrwakv5mwmxp1whz1i1wmhb50xd7j-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 16 (_ _)
     159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2129:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f0466e29140> 
#<procedure 7f0464d95780 at ./guix/self.scm:12?> ?)
    1966:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f0466e29140>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    296:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f0466e29140>)
    1177:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
    1043:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
     889:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2014:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
    1406:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7f04564517d0> #<procedure 7f0453336e00 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1421:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0> 
("/gnu/store/awbqcblsksjrvgi80skcv5s5bfvw92h6-guile-ssh-?" ?) ?)
   1421:15  3 (loop #f)
    733:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
    102:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
      80:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
   1. &nar-error:
       file: #f
       port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/47jgrwakv5mwmxp1whz1i1wmhb50xd7j-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"e7886fd6746267e26cf11628f96d8082680b496f"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "f8aa8899e265a46fd3dff6c717ec484057ba2b68"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.