Subject: bug#54277: closed (Close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2025 18:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#54277: 'guix pull' fails

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
54277: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=54277
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Close
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 19:59:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing, as a probably transient network failure.

Andreas

Subject: guix derivation compute bug
From: Никита Зинкевич<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 19:50:25 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to e7886fd (315 new 
commits)...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	e7886fd
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed: 
Connection timed out
substitute:
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building /gnu/store/2ih3xpn6cbaajnbajsskfd75l7in7fkm-module-import.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/q32v1p84mx92yvr2il23ag9damiq7jxg-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/6fs70csi6jmgjp0f4vwixzdprpz2z295-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
Backtrace:
           17 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/47jgrwakv5mwmxp1whz1i1wmhb50xd7j-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 16 (_ _)
     159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2129:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f0466e29140> 
#<procedure 7f0464d95780 at ./guix/self.scm:12?> ?)
    1966:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f0466e29140>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    296:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f0466e29140>)
    1177:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
    1043:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
     889:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2014:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0>)
    1406:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7f04564517d0> #<procedure 7f0453336e00 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1421:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0> 
("/gnu/store/awbqcblsksjrvgi80skcv5s5bfvw92h6-guile-ssh-?" ?) ?)
   1421:15  3 (loop #f)
    733:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f04564517d0> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
    102:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
      80:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
   1. &nar-error:
       file: #f
       port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/47jgrwakv5mwmxp1whz1i1wmhb50xd7j-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"e7886fd6746267e26cf11628f96d8082680b496f"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "f8aa8899e265a46fd3dff6c717ec484057ba2b68"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.