Subject: [bug#54268] [PATCH 5/6] gnu: Add cl-websocket-driver

From: Aurora <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 20:51:18 +0000

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> Guillaume Le Vaillant schreef op di 08-03-2022 om 18:52 [+0000]:
>> As far as I can see, the repository for websocket-driver doesn't have
>> any tag or release. Did you see a released version somewhere?
>
> In websocket-driver.asd, there's a line 0.2.0, suggesting the use
> of version numbers even if not tagged.  It's from commit
> <https://github.com/fukamachi/websocket-driver/commit/f97d3c39ae91a7b994315e740a93ef461c82e672>,
> which is seven year olds, though, so I guess that picking the latest
> commit from git instead would be reasonable.

Yeah, the lack of proper version tagging & the presence of versioning
info in the ASD project files are why I manually added the 0.2.0 while
using a commit.

I added the commit plus the version info because a number of changes
occured since it switched versions.

That author's projects tend to remain fairly stable once they're done
with them, but they don't tag them as 1.0 or anything.