Subject: bug#54258: bug#44115: “guix import -r“ fails with Bactktrace instead of error

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 22:55:12 +0100

zimoun <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   $ guix import elpa foo -r
>   Backtrace:
>              4 (primitive-load "/home/simon/.config/guix/current/bin/guix")
>   In guix/ui.scm:
>     2116:12  3 (run-guix-command _ . _)
>   In guix/scripts/import.scm:
>      120:11  2 (guix-import . _)
>   In guix/scripts/import/elpa.scm:
>      103:16  1 (guix-import-elpa . _)
>   In guix/import/utils.scm:
>      431:36  0 (recursive-import "foo" gnu #:repo->guix-package _ #:guix-name _)
>
>   guix/import/utils.scm:431:36: In procedure recursive-import:
>   Wrong number of values returned to continuation (expected 2)

Fixed, thanks to last year’s zimoun!  :-)

  5278cab3dc scripts: import: gem: Fix recursive error handling.
  7229b0e858 import: cran: Return multiple values for unknown packages.
  1fe81b349c import: elpa: Return multiple values for unknown packages.
  6bb92098b4 import: hackage: Return multiple values for unknown packages.
  434925379d import: pypi: Return multiple values for unknown packages.
  ebb03447f8 import: pypi: Gracefully handle missing project home page.

Ludo’.