Subject: bug#54247: "guix pull error: You found a bug"

From: Pierre-Henry Fröhring <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 22:35:32 +0100

Hello,

I've done as the comment says i.e. reporting the bug.

# guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to d049ff1 (3 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	d049ff1
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from
'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/23f7vvgb33h19h89j01jqiz86c6indy2-compute-guix-
derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/6yhwysy1x5zc5s4xbdar2sayqc20fwdl-
compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"d049ff159980954dccb6bc578b1df1efbc408e92"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "218400c0f7d754467eac20bbdea3c5282efe7b2e"; pull-version:
1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

Regards,
phf