Subject: Re: bug#54188: Crash when eval-ing font test elisp code

From: Vordoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 23:51:11 +0200

On 3/1/22 22:33, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Do you have all the 4 fonts of the Charter family (regular,
> italic. bold, bold-italic) installed?  Or just some of them.
>
> And what version of that family do you have installed?

fc-list shows non.

(font-family-list) shows:  "charter"

These find outputs where installed by texlive-core 2021.61403-1:

=================================================

/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/psnfss/charter.map
/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/cs/cs-charter.map
/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/vntex/chartervn.map
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/plain/font-change/font_charter.tex
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-charter.mkiv
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/third/typescripts/type-imp-itccharter.mkiv
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/csplain/fonts/cs-charter.tex
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/psnfss/charter.sty
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/optex/base/f-xcharter.opm
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Bold-tlf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Bold-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-BoldItalic-sup-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-BoldItalic-tlf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-Roman-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-BoldItalic-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-Roman-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Italic-tlf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-BoldItalic-tlf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-BoldItalic-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Roman-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-BoldItalic-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-Italic-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Italic-tlf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Roman-tlf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Bold-tlf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Bold-tlf-t1--base.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Italic-sup-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Roman-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Italic-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-Bold-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Roman-sup-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Italic-tlf-t1--base.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-Bold-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Roman-tlf-t1--base.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Bold-sup-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Bold-tosf-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter1-Italic-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Italic-tosf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-Roman-tlf-sc-t1.htf
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/alias/t1fonts/XCharter-BoldItalic-tosf-sc-t1.htf