Subject: Re: bug#54186: [PATCH] gnu: Add python-mathlibtools.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:26:11 +0100

Hi,

Pradana Adrinusa AUMARS <[email-masked]> skribis:

>>>From da48bcdbc08c795fff77c1aed9b6d64192a699e3 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Pradana AUMARS <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 16:41:58 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add python-mathlibtools.
>
> * gnu/packages/lean.scm (python-mathlibtools): New variable.

Applied.  I passed it through ‘guix style’ and expounded the description
a little bit.

> +					  (lambda _
> +					    (setenv "HOME"
> "/tmp"))))))

BTW, the message got mangled on its way (most likely the email client
split long lines, as in the example above).  Please use ‘git send-email’
or send them as attachment in the future:

  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html

Thanks you!

Ludo’.