Subject: bug#54183: 28.0.91; Emacs crashes on bookmark-jump

From: Gustavo Barros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 08:15:13 -0300

On Wed, 02 Mar 2022 at 13:11, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> No need to build from the repository.  You should be able to apply the
> patch directly to the source tree that was produced by unpacking the
> tarball.
>
> I will send the patch after I test it a bit.

I think I can handle that too. I don't recall applying a patch out of VC 
myself, I don't suppose that's anything particularly complicated in 
that, but if you tell me there's an obvious tool for the job, you can 
shorten my path a little.

Since I'll be rebuilding, please tell me if you need/want any particular 
options/flags for configure. (Even if, of course, the hope is that 
segfault no longer occurs).  The ones I'd been using in the tests 
reported so far were:

#+begin_src bash
./configure --with-mailutils --with-xwidgets --with-modules 
--with-native-compilation
#+end_src