Subject: bug#54183: 28.0.91; Emacs crashes on bookmark-jump

From: Gustavo Barros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 15:41:45 -0300

On Tue, 01 Mar 2022 at 15:04, Gustavo Barros <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

>
> I send attached the GDB session of the experiment as you 
> instructed. I'm
> keeping this session alive, in case you need any further info from it.
>

Eli, I eventually needed to quit the session, because I missed one 
detail and the changed order of things in the procedure meant the 
"standalone" instance from which I ran GDB had started the default 
server (given my settings).  As far as I understand, I don't see why it 
should affect the results I've sent.  But I wanted to go back to normal 
operation of other stuff, so I dropped the session.  Of course, if 
needed, I can repeat it, and reiterate on further test as much as you 
need.  If you do need to ensure continuity of the session in this 
experiment though, let me know, and I'll send you new results, I just 
have to take care of this before doing so.

Gustavo.