Subject: bug#54154: Emacs commit ae963e80a79f5a9184daabfc8197f211a39b136d (sieve-manage)

From: "Herbert J. Skuhra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 11:11:52 +0200

Hi,

Unfortunately I still see the following issue in master and emacs-30:

- Run emacs -Q
- M-x sieve-manage
- Input IMAP server (e.g. imap.mailbox.org)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp t)
  sieve-manage--append-to-log("sieve-manage: Connecting to imap.mailbox.org..." "\n")
  sieve-manage--message("Connecting to %s..." "imap.mailbox.org")
  sieve-manage-open("imap.mailbox.org" nil)
  sieve-open-server("imap.mailbox.org" nil)
  sieve-manage("imap.mailbox.org")
  funcall-interactively(sieve-manage "imap.mailbox.org")
  command-execute(sieve-manage record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "sieve-manage" "sieve-ma")
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "sieve-manage" "sieve-ma")
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

On 2nd try it works!

--
Herber