Subject: Re: bug#54153: gnu: mblaze: Offer contrib executables.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:44:15 +0100

Hi,

[email-masked] skribis:

> Upstream offers several extra useful utilities under the `contrib' directory.
> These are intentially not installed by the `install' make target, as the
> scripts are provided "as-is" without portability, testing, etc. guarantees.
>
> I would be nice to offer these somehow. Attached is a patch that installs them
> into a "contrib" output. It might also make sense to just throw them in the
> default output, instead.
>
> Cheers,
>
> #x-patch 0001-gnu-mblaze-Offer-contrib-executables.patch

Looks like the patch isn’t actually there.  ↑

Could you send it?

Thanks in advance!  :-)

Ludo’.