Subject: bug#54033: Fwd: bug#54033: Calibre's ebook-viewer only shows white-on-white or dark-on-dark.

From: Jacob MacDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:05:59 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jacob MacDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: bug#54033: Calibre's ebook-viewer only shows
white-on-white or dark-on-dark.
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 10:28 PM Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Can you keep trying and let us know the results?

As luck would have it, bisecting the smaller set gives me
6dffced09ecda024e0884e352778c221ad066fd6 as the first bad commit. And
that's the big merge. I'm guessing that the next step is to bisect
some subset of what used to be core-updates-frozen, but I have not
gotten there yet.

> In general, when bisecting a range of commits that includes merge commits, you should use the --first-parent option

Thanks again for the bisect help. That made the search much narrower
and the builds far easier.

Jacob.