Subject: [bug#54024] [mumi] Preprocess search query from GraphQL before use

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:49:10 +0530

Hi Ricardo,

> It’s not up because we’re still having problems with the migration.

No problem, this isn't too urgent.

>> Should we consider more automated ways to redeploy mumi on every commit?
>> Or maybe, we should run a separate development server just for
>> that. WDYT?
>
> We could change maintenance.git to not use the default mumi package but
> to build the latest mumi at all times.  I won’t be able to do this,
> though.  Toddler has a high fever and I barely sleep these days.

I'll take a look at this. Maybe, I can give this a shot. This may be
similar to a Guix based continuous deployment system I just set up at
work.

You take care, and take care of the little one. Family comes before
Guix.

Regards,
Arun