Subject: Re: bug#54019: [PATCH] doc: Fix 'setuid-program' example.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:17:37 -0500

Hello,

John Kehayias <[email-masked]> writes:

> On #guix an error was reported in adding a setuid-program, but which
> followed the example in the manual. Looks like %setuid-programs was
> moved out a level in 1b87dc2f2a897f5fe0b3f8984c2544335ac87b56. The
> indentation was misleading (implying %setuid-programs was in the list
> sexp) previous to that commit.
>
> I believe this should be the correct format, and Kolev (who had the
> setuid-program problem on #guix) reported moving the paren fixed the
> error.
>
> Please see the attached patch. I did not add a copyright line for
> fixing this typo, but if it should be added, please do.

It's not needed, no (as per the <= 10 changed lines rule of thumb).

Pushed as 50311f338f.

Thanks to all involved :-).

Maxim