Subject: Re: bug#53998: Guix pull always gets stuck at ~80% on fresh i686 1.3.0 install

From: Ahmad Draidi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:20:58 +0400

Hello again,

On 2/23/22 19:17, Ahmad Draidi wrote:
> I tested again using the same method (clean install, same VM, etc) but
> with strace running this time a couple of days ago and it failed, but
> just now it passed.
> I'll test a couple of times again and let you know.

I tested a few more times using the same method (clean install, etc) and 
the results were like this:

- Pull seg faulted, 2nd pull worked

- Pull seg faulted, 2nd pull got stuck

- Pull finished without issues

- Pull finished without issues

- Pull seg faulted, 2nd pull worked

- Pull finished without issues

- Pull seg faulted (log attached), 2nd pull worked, system reconfigure 
worked, reboot then pull again worked

It's a bit random now, but at least it passes sometimes.

Log file attached for the last attempt.

Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Regards,

Ahmad