Subject: Re: [bug#53995] [PATCH] gnu: rbw: Update to 1.4.3

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 02:25:15 +0100

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> writes:

> The total size of the changes remains the same, so splitting patches
> does not make things ‘too much’ anymore than the original patch would
> be ‘too much’.  Splitting patches makes it easier to respond to
> individual parts.

Sorry, I got confused, didn't fully understand N. Goaziou's answer last
time.

>
> Also, a commit message was missing.  Additionally, I recommend setting
> the "--base"  option of "git format-patch/git send-email" to help with
> rebasing.
>
> Greetings,
> Maxime.
>
> [[End of PGP Signed Part]]

Is everything OK with newly submitted patches ?

Cheers,

Nicolas