Subject: bug#53975: Bug: guix pull

From: 白い熊 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:44:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello:

I'm running Guix in a Debian aarch64 chroot in Termux on an Android 
phone.

Error log:

Now run “GNU-guix-shiroikuma.sh” to log in as regular user.
===============
GNU:~# guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   891e154
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
building /gnu/store/w96vx6ian7091r32mpj5clxwhb6vm5nm-apr-1.7.0.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   
0substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
\ 'check' phaseBacktrace:
          13 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/x3gpzrq7vqidl4fbqlsfsdv0h6szhkwz-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 12 (_ _)
    159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?) 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2129:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 778738f640> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1966:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   296:22  6 (_ _)
   1177:2  5 (_ _)
   1043:2  4 (_ _)
    889:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2014:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7785ca5b90>)
   1406:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7785ca5b90> 
#<procedure 7786138ea0 at ./guix/store.sc?> ?)
  1421:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7785ca5b90> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1421:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "build of 
`/gnu/store/dr7sh6m6ayr9ksah567q0dbr0ard9hd0-subversion-1.14.1.drv' 
failed"
      status: 100
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/x3gpzrq7vqidl4fbqlsfsdv0h6szhkwz-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"891e15429c162773ce7cd757f19a4a9bcd73207e"; system: "aarch64-linux";
host version: "e17f063627f826b4dd0dda77ede48fc7a535414b"; pull-version: 
1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

GNU:~#

-- 
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem / 
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊