Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Build nhc98 and ghc@4 with regular dependencies

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:43:07 +0100

Hello Ricardo and all,

This series tweaks the recently-added nhc98 and ghc@4 so they
only depend on “regular” packages rather than intermediate
packages from commencement.scm.

It also fixes ‘tests/graph.scm’.  \o/

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (4):
  gnu: nhc98: Build with the current tool chain.
  gnu: gcc: Add 2.95.
  gnu: ghc@4: Build without referring to packages in commencement.scm.
  gnu: Remove [email-masked] and gcc-2.95-wrapper.

 gnu/local.mk                              |   1 +
 gnu/packages/base.scm                     |  99 ------------------
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm             |  63 +-----------
 gnu/packages/gcc.scm                      |  71 ++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/haskell.scm                  | 116 +++++++---------------
 gnu/packages/patches/nhc98-c-update.patch |  42 ++++++++
 6 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 239 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nhc98-c-update.patch

base-commit: 0f1cb023628d738bb21425c1921d17672db4f890
-- 
2.34.0