Subject: Re: bug#5395: cc-mode raises on typing '>' in #include

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:34:37 +0000

Hello, Daniel,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 07:17:42PM -0500, Daniel Colascione wrote:

> Check out latest Emacs BZR.
> Start with -Q
> Visit an arbitrary .cpp file
> Type #include <foo>

> After typing the closing '>', an error is raised. Here is the traceback

[ .... ]

Thanks for the traceback.  It was useful.

I'm not sure how you managed to type beyond the '#' without getting this
error.  ;-(

Anyhow, I've committed a fix for this (or a very similar) bug into
savannah.  Could you please update your bzr Emacs and see if the bug has
gone.

Thanks!

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).