Subject: [bug#53929] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-onlykey

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 18:53:29 +0100

Pāladhammika via Guix-patches via schreef op do 10-02-2022 om 21:30
[+0000]:
> +   (synopsis "OnlyKey client and command-line tool")
> +   (description "@code{OnlyKey Python Command-Line Utility} is a
> command line tool
> +targeted towards more advanced users.  This can be used for
> configuration and testing.")

This tells me that 'OnlyKey Python Command-Line Utility’ is a CLI
tool with some configuration and testing, and it makes a distinction
between ‘advanced users’ and ... ‘not-advanced users’?

Making a judgement about user's ‘advancedness’ doesn't seem nice,
can the description be factual and descriptive, so potential users
can decide for theirselves whether this package is suitable for them?

Also, this description doesn't tell me anything what this package is
useful for.  If I replace ‘Onlykey ... Utility’ by ‘shepherd’, then
this might as well be a description for the 'shepherd' package.

Greetings,
Maxime.