Subject: bug#53924: 26.1; fontification sometimes fails for some characters despite available glyphs

From: "Greg A. Woods" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:02:19 -0800

Emacs fails to display all available glyphs for some fonts, and in some
cases any available glyphs for some fonts.

Whether this is Emacs' fault or some bug in the fonts themselves, I am
as yet unsure.  I also have a package called `unicode-fonts' installed
(from MELPA), and it may somehow be involved, though I hope not, since
it claims to avoid remapping the "Basic Latin" Unicode block (and
others, including related "Latin*" blocks.

For example the following works fine, e.g. when evaluated in the
*scratch* buffer, i.e. it shows the sample text correctly rendered with
glyphs from the desired font (visually obvious, but also as confirmed by
`describe-char'):

(insert (propertize "The quick brown fox\n" 'font-lock-face
		    '(:family "valencia"
			      :weight medium
			      :slant r)))

However changing the font family name as follows produces text in the
default frame font (visually obvious, but also as confirmed by
`describe-char'):

(insert (propertize "The quick brown fox\n" 'font-lock-face
		    '(:family "unifrakturmaguntia"
			      :weight medium
			      :slant r)))

Interestingly `describe-char' claims in both cases that the texts have
properties including the `font-lock-face' property with the correct font
family named, as well as the `fontified' property with a value of t.

Even more interestingly, expanding the sample text to include all
iso8859-1 characters shows the correct glyphs for all but the ASCII
characters!  (visually obvious, but also as confirmed by
`describe-char')

Both fonts are confirmed to be correctly installed and available to the
X11 server with both xfontsel and xlsfonts.

The first font, "Valencia" is a TTF font installed from the UrbanRenewal
fonts:

	https://www.kreativekorp.com/software/fonts/urbanrenewal.shtml

$ file /opt/pkg/share/fonts/X11/TTF/Valencia.ttf
/opt/pkg/share/fonts/X11/TTF/Valencia.ttf: TrueType Font data, 13 tables, 1st "FFTM", 14 names, Macintosh

The second font, "UnifrakturMaguntia" is installed from:

	http://unifraktur.sourceforge.net/maguntia.html

$ file /opt/pkg/share/fonts/X11/TTF/UnifrakturMaguntia.ttf
/opt/pkg/share/fonts/X11/TTF/UnifrakturMaguntia.ttf: TrueType Font data, 18 tables, 1st "FFTM", 20 names, Macintosh, Copyright (c) 2010-2016 j. 'mach' wust, Gerrit Ansmann, Georg Duffner with Reserved Font Name Un

However these are but two examples of several where either the ASCII
subset, or all, characters from the font, are not rendered by Emacs.

I use the following code to show me sample text in all available font
families:

(defun show-all-font-families (&optional sample-text)
  "Show SAMPLE-TEXT (by default `list-faces-sample-text') in
'roman', 'bold', 'italic', and 'bold italic' for each font family
known to `font-family-list'.

Note you can seem some strange results for fonts that don't have
each of the requested weight and slant forms.  Sometimes
proportional glyphs will even be substituted for mono-spaced
glyphs!  Sometimes a glyph from a different font (the default
font?) will be substituted even when the requested font is
available with all the requested attributes, e.g. 'office code
pro'.  (Perhaps because it is _only_ avaliable with the requested
attributes, but no others?)

Also some proportional fonts will show up despite only
mono-spaced fonts being selected.  Perhaps spacing is ignored
when requesting a font?  Note even `x-list-fonts' warns that:

    Fonts Emacs can't use may or may not be excluded...

N.B. WARNING:  This code may try to display fonts that cannot be
opened and as a result will crash Emacs!  Worse yet it can get
stuck rendering fonts and if killed cause the X11 server to go
into a CPU-bound loop that may take hours to resolve!  Kill it
sooner than later!  See the exclusion of the 'droid' fonts.

(Derived from an example on the EmacsWiki.)"
  (interactive (and current-prefix-arg
		    (list (read-string
			   "Sample text:"
			   ;; this default text is just ASCII
			   ;; xxx should it be iso8859-1, but how to do that?
			   "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 0123456789
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
`~!@#$%^&*()_+-={}|[]\\:\"\;'<>?,./"))))
  (let ((str (if sample-text
		 sample-text
	       list-faces-sample-text))
	(font-families (cl-remove-duplicates
			(sort (font-family-list)
			      (lambda(x y) (string> (upcase x) (upcase y))))
			:test 'cl-equalp)))
    (with-help-window "*Font-Families*"
      (with-current-buffer standard-output
	(dolist (ff font-families)
	  (let* ((fs   (font-spec :family ff
				  ;; xxx :spacing is (sometimes!) ignored!
				  :weight 'medium :slant 'r ;:spacing 'm
				  :registry 'iso10646-1))
		 (xlfd (font-xlfd-name fs)))
	    ;; XXX the "droid*" fonts are broken???
	    (if (and (not (string-match "droid" ff))
		     (not (string-match "italic" ff)) ; xxx rarely in all other styles
		     (not (string-match "bold" ff)) ; xxx rarely in all other styles
		     (not (string-match ".pcf" ff)) ; xxx usually bitmap cursors
		     (find-font fs)
		     (font-info xlfd)
		     (if (eq window-system 'x)
			 (x-list-fonts xlfd) ; xxx hmmm...
		       t))
		;; xxx XXX N.B.:  without escaping the semicolons emacs can't
		;; parse these expressions backwards!!!
		(insert "\; " ff ":" xlfd "\n\;\n"
			"\;\t" ff " (plain):\n\;\n"
			(propertize str 'font-lock-face
				    `(:font ,fs :weight medium))
			"\n\;\n\;\t" ff " [bold]:\n\;\n"
			(propertize str 'font-lock-face
				    `(:family ,ff :weight bold))
			"\n\;\n\;\t " ff " [italic]:\n\;\n"
			(propertize str 'font-lock-face
				    `(:family ,ff :weight medium :slant italic))
			"\n\;\n\;\t " ff " [bold italic]:\n\;\n"
			(propertize str 'font-lock-face
				    `(:family ,ff :weight bold :slant italic))
			"\n\;\n\n")))
	  (goto-char (point-min))
	  (if (fboundp 'form-feed-mode)
	      (form-feed-mode nil)))))))

(setq list-faces-sample-text
      ;; The first two lines are chars that must all be easily distinguisable as
      ;; unique for programming (except maybe the last two, the first of which
      ;; is the SOFT HYPHEN, which when displayed should probably look just like
      ;; the HYPHEN-MINUS that follows it).  The sixth line is made up of the
      ;; ASCII punctuation characters gathered in value-order.  The
      ;; seventh-ninth lines are value-order iso8859-1 characters 0x80-0xFF.
      "~`´¨'\"1lIi|¦!¡/DØ0Oo{[(<«»>)]},.;:?¿
©®aª2²3³8BuµpP¶#¤£$¢¥°.·,¸±+=¬~_--
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ /0123456789
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz £©µÀÆÖÞßéöÿ
 !\"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<->?[\\]^_`{|}~
 ¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬-®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿
ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞß
àáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ

                                        
                                          
                                £   

          ,           
           ,           
")

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64--netbsd, GTK+ Version 2.24.32)
 of 2021-11-10 built on b2
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
Recent messages:
Mark set
 [3 times]
Mark set [2 times]

Use +,-,0 for further adjustment [2 times]
 [2 times]
delete-window: Attempt to delete minibuffer or sole ordinary window
Use +,-,0 for further adjustment
Making completion list... [4 times]

Configured using:
 'configure
 --srcdir=/var/package-obj/root/editors/emacs26/work/emacs-26.1
 --localstatedir=/var --disable-autodepend --without-dbus
 --x-includes=/usr/X11R7/include --x-libraries=/usr/X11R7/lib
 --without-gconf --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk2 --enable-static --enable-shared
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr/pkg --build=x86_64--netbsd
 --host=x86_64--netbsd --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --infodir=/usr/pkg/share/info --mandir=/usr/pkg/share/man 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -g -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -pipe -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/include
 -I/usr/X11R7/include -I/usr/X11R7/include/libdrm
 -I/usr/X11R7/include/freetype2 -I/usr/pkg/include/glib/glib-2.0
 -I/usr/pkg/include/glib/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/pkg/lib/glib-2.0/include'
 'CPPFLAGS=-DTERMINFO -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/include
 -I/usr/X11R7/include -I/usr/X11R7/include/libdrm
 -I/usr/X11R7/include/freetype2 -I/usr/pkg/include/glib/glib-2.0
 -I/usr/pkg/include/glib/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/pkg/lib/glib-2.0/include'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/pkg/lib -L/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib
 -L/usr/X11R7/lib -Wl,-R/usr/X11R7/lib''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  form-feed-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  normal-erase-is-backspace-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/filename hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/path-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/calist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/path-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-OLD/path-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-OLD/install
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/filename hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-OLD/filename
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/calist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-OLD/calist
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-OLD/alist
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/inv-23 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/inv-23
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/static hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/static
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/richtext hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/richtext
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pym hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pym
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/product hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/product
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/poem hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/poem-e20_3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/poem-e20 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/poe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poe
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pcustom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pcustom
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pces-e20 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pces-20 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-20
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/pccl-20 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/mule-caesar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/mcs-e20 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/mcs-20 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/mcharset hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcharset
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/invisible hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/invisible
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/emu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/emu
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/broken hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/broken
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/apel-20201106.2221/apel-ver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/qmtp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/smtp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/smtp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl-scram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-conf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmexternal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmcooked hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmbuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmgeneric hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/eword-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/eword-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-g hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-u hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-q hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/lunit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/lunit
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/luna hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/luna
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/std11 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/std11
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-q-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/hmac-sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/std11 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/std11
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/smtp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/smtp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sha1-el
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sasl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl-scram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sasl-scram
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/sasl-cram
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/qmtp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/qmtp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/ntlm
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmgeneric hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mmgeneric
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmexternal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mmexternal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmbuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mmbuffer
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mime-parse
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mime-def
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-conf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mime-conf
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-u hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel-u
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-q hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel-q
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-q-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel-q-ccl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-g hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel-g
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel-b-el
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mel-b-ccl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmcooked hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/mmcooked
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/md4
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/lunit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/lunit
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/luna hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/luna
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/hmac-sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/hmac-sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/hex-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/eword-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/eword-encode
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/eword-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/eword-decode
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-signature hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-signature
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-tnef hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-tnef
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-setup
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-shr
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-vcard
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-w3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-w3
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-image hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-image
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mail-mime-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mail-mime-setup
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/semi-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/semi-setup
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-edit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-edit
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-partial
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-play hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-play
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-view
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/semi-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/semi-def
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/mime-pgp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/signature hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/signature
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/signature hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/signature
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/semi-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/semi-setup
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/semi-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/semi-def
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-w3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-w3
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-view
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-setup
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-play hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-play
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-pgp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-partial
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-image hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-image
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mime-edit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mime-edit
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/semi-20210613.948/mail-mime-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/mail-mime-setup
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-e21 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-e21
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-qs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-qs
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-batch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-batch
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-spam
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-acap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-acap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-score
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-template hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-template
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-expire hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-expire
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-fldmgr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-fldmgr
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-thread hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-thread
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-refile
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-demo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-demo
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-highlight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-highlight
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-addrmgr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrmgr
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-address
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-version
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-draft
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-vars
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-message
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-action hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-action
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-summary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-summary
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-folder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-folder
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb-standard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-standard
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb-legacy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-legacy
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb-entity hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-entity
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-spamoracle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamoracle
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-bsfilter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bsfilter
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-sa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-sa
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-bogofilter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bogofilter
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-spam
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-split hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-split
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-file
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-search
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-dop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-dop
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-null hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-null
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-sendlog hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-sendlog
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-flag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-flag
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-internal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-internal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-cache
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-pipe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pipe
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-archive
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-filter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-filter
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-access hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-access
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-multi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-multi
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-maildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-maildir
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-map hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-map
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-localnews hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localnews
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-localdir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localdir
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-nntp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pop3
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-imap4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-imap4
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-net hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-net
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-passwd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-passwd
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-msgdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-msgdb
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-vars
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-version
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-date
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-signal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-signal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/mmimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/mmimap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/slp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/slp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/acap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/acap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/pldap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/pldap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-rss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-rss
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-complete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-addrbook
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-mailto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/im-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/im-wl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/rfc2368
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/ssl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/ssl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-version
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-vars
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-thread hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-thread
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-template hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-template
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-summary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-summary
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-spam
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-score
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-refile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-news hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-news
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-message
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-highlight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-highlight
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-folder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-folder
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-fldmgr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-fldmgr
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-expire hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-expire
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-e21 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-e21
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-draft
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-demo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-demo
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-batch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-batch
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-addrmgr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-addrmgr
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-address
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-action hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-action
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl-acap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl-acap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/wl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/slp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/slp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/pldap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/pldap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/modb
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb-standard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/modb-standard
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb-legacy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/modb-legacy
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/modb-entity hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/modb-entity
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/mmimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/mmimap
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-spamoracle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elsp-spamoracle
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-sa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elsp-sa
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-bsfilter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elsp-bsfilter
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elsp-bogofilter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elsp-bogofilter
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-version
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-vars
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-split hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-split
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-spam
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-signal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-signal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-shimbun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-shimbun
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-sendlog hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-sendlog
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-search
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-pop3
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-pipe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-pipe
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-null hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-null
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-nntp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-net hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-net
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-multi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-multi
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-msgdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-msgdb
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-map hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-map
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-maildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-maildir
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-localnews hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-localnews
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-localdir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-localdir
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-internal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-internal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-imap4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-imap4
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-flag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-flag
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-filter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-filter
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-file
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-dop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-dop
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-date
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-cache
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-archive
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/elmo-access hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/elmo-access
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/wanderlust-20220103.800/acap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/acap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-library hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-library
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/color-theme-example hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-el/themes/color-theme-example
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/std11 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/std11
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/smtp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/smtp
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sha1-el
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sasl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl-scram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sasl-scram
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/sasl-cram
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/qmtp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/qmtp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/ntlm
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmgeneric hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mmgeneric
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmexternal hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mmexternal
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmcooked hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mmcooked
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mmbuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mmbuffer
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mime-parse
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mime-def
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mime-conf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mime-conf
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-u hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel-u
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-q hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel-q
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-q-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel-q-ccl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/mel-g hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel-g
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel-b-el
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/mel-b-ccl
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/md4
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/lunit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/lunit
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/luna hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/luna
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/hmac-sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/hmac-sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/hex-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/eword-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/eword-encode
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/eword-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-OLD/flim/eword-decode
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/xcscope-20210719.828/xcscope hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/flim-20210529.1253/sasl hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl-OLD/utf7 hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/international/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/smime hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/nadvice-0.3/nadvice hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice
/home/more/woods/.emacs.d/packages-26.1/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/pgg hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/pgg-pgp hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/pgg-parse hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/pgg-gpg hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi-OLD/pgg-def hides /usr/pkg/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell mail-extr emacsbug apropos mode-local eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe debug cl-print face-remap cus-edit
cus-start cus-load pp wid-edit descr-text help-fns radix-tree misearch
multi-isearch todo-mode sgml-mode dom dns python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize json go-mode
find-file ffap etags s vc-filewise form-feed elec-pair image-file
x-face-e21 timeclock cal-bahai holidays hol-loaddefs cal-persia
cal-coptic cal-mayan cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-french cal-china cal-iso
lunar cal-julian vc-fossil solar cal-dst appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs hippie-exp xref project warnings vc-dir
vc-sccs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pcvs vc-cvs
pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs ewoc ispell view find-func browse-url
paren persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base font-utils
unicode-fonts ucs-utils foldout sh-script smie executable forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy map
gsexp ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic yaml parse-time bug-reference forge-post
markdown-mode color thingatpt noutline outline forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite advice emacsql
emacsql-compiler url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
git-commit log-edit message sendmail rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete
server magit-mode transient cl-extra edmacro kmacro help-mode
format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm subr-x dash grep
compile comint ansi-color ring jka-compr flex-mode derived use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf rx
cl w3m-load info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 933326 140314)
 (symbols 48 60779 1)
 (miscs 40 905 1767)
 (strings 32 240843 19309)
 (string-bytes 1 6360005)
 (vectors 16 98748)
 (vector-slots 8 2764072 111020)
 (floats 8 942 1081)
 (intervals 56 65308 1048)
 (buffers 992 34))

-- 
					Greg A. Woods <[email-masked]>

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <[email-masked]>
Planix, Inc. <[email-masked]>     Avoncote Farms <[email-masked]>