Subject: [bug#53912] [PATCH 0/5] WIP Add WSL support.

From: Christine Lemmer-Webber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 20:31:12 -0400

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
>> At first sight, it looks mostly ready to me.  What’s missing is a
>> section like “Running Guix under WSL”, maybe next to “Running Guix in a
>> VM”.  WDYT?
>
> I agree with Ludo it seems like ready to me. That's a very interesting
> series and I would like to see it merged :).
>
> In the meantime, I pushed the first commit that is fixing a typo.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mathieu

Turns out I have an immediate need for this to collaborate with a
coworker at my organization also.

Is all that's left is adding docs?  It might be worth merging what
exists then already at its current state?

Even though my coworker needs it, I actually don't have access to a
Windows machine or I'd offer to write it. :)

 - Christine