Subject: [bug#53893] Fix non-sequencer from failing to build

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 14:02:27 -0500

On Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 03:46:02AM +0000, sughosha--- via Guix-patches via wrote:
> diff --git a/gnu/packages/music.scm b/gnu/packages/music.scm
> index ddb1126a47..5a67a6e0d2 100644
> --- a/gnu/packages/music.scm
> +++ b/gnu/packages/music.scm
> @@ -1773,7 +1773,7 @@ (define-public non-sequencer
>                       '()))
>           #:python ,python-2))
>        (inputs
> -       (list jack-1 libsigc++ liblo ntk))
> +       (list jack-1 libsigc++-2 liblo ntk))
>        (native-inputs
>         (list pkg-config))
>        (home-page "https://non.tuxfamily.org/wiki/Non%20Sequencer")

Thanks! I confirm it fixes the issue.

Normally I would push your change now. However, I'm not sure who to
credit for the fix.

You are free to use any name and email address that you prefer,
including pseudonyms.

Because this is your first patch (and would be your first commit in our
Git repo), I want to check with you what you want to appear in the Git
author field and the list of authors of 'gnu/packages/music.scm':

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/music.scm

As you continue to contribute, you can learn how to follow the steps
in the manual section Submitting Patches, and then your patches will
include this info when they are sent.