Subject: bug#53891: 29.0.50; native comp eln cache

From: Colin McLear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 23:10:24 -0500

On recent version from emacs-master I've noticed that I can no longer
reliably set the eln-cache. I have the following in my early-init.el:

```
;; Dir for eln-cache
(when (boundp 'native-comp-eln-load-path)
   (setcar native-comp-eln-load-path
           (expand-file-name (convert-standard-filename 
".local/temp/cache/eln-cache/")
                             user-emacs-directory)))

;; Silence nativecomp warnings popping up
(setq native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors nil)

;; Settings
(setq native-comp-speed 2
       native-comp-deferred-compilation t
       package-native-compile t)
```
But this isn't reliably setting the cache and I've had to rever to an
earlier commit where things worked (as reported in the versio info).

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.3.0, NS 
appkit-2113.30 Version 12.2 (Build 21D49), git sha1 b6b2f797d9)
  of 2022-02-08 built on roambot-14
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.2

Configured using:
  'configure --with-ns --with-native-compilation --with-xwidgets
  --with-mailutils --with-json --without-dbus --without-compress-install
  '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
  'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrewopt/libxml2/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib
  -L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib'
  'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include'
  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP
XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Dir

Minor modes in effect:
   tab-bar-echo-area-mode: t
   diredfl-global-mode: t
   diredfl-mode: t
   all-the-icons-dired-mode: t
   company-posframe-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   global-git-gutter-mode: t
   typo-global-mode: t
   transient-posframe-mode: t
   auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
   auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-reveal-mode: t
   reveal-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   global-so-long-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   vertico-buffer-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
   winum-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   dimmer-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   bespoke-modeline-mode: t
   global-subword-mode: t
   subword-mode: t
   meow-global-mode: t
   meow-mode: t
   meow-motion-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   el-patch-use-package-mode: t
   straight-use-package-mode: t
   straight-package-neutering-mode: t
   straight-live-modifications-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
   tab-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   global-visual-line-mode: t
   visual-line-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/project/project hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-install hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/roambot/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media rmc rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs tab-bar-echo-area dired-aux
diredfl all-the-icons-dired puni vc-annotate vc vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher aggressive-indent vertico-directory macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep ws-butler company-posframe company-semantic company-template
company-files company-keywords company-elisp company highlight-numbers
parent-mode hl-todo goto-addr git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
flyspell ispell rainbow-delimiters highlight-indent-guides
outline-minor-faces noutline outline cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look find-func help-fns
radix-tree elisp-refs vertico-repeat cursor-sensor f server
reveal-in-osx-finder ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ag
vc-svn find-dired s dired dired-loaddefs bookmark compile
text-property-search typo bug-hunter didyoumean transient-posframe
gnutls puny auto-compile packed crux which-key cus-edit pp cus-start
expand-region subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
transient yasnippet grab-mac-link pulse font-lock+ elisp-demos reveal
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp format-spec
auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
display-line-numbers linum whitespace time savehist so-long autorevert
filenotify vertico-buffer vertico all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons winum dash winner dimmer
saveplace recentf tree-widget wid-edit outline-minor-faces-autoloads
emacs-git-version setup-modules setup-testing symbolist-autoloads
didyoumean-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads consult-project-autoloads
setup-calendars setup-pdf org-noter-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads setup-programming multi-compile-autoloads
package-lint-flymake-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads tldr-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads applescript-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
iedit-autoloads puni-autoloads embrace-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
setup-citation company-bibtex-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads parsebib-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads setup-notes org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads consult-notes-autoloads setup-writing
writegood-mode-autoloads sdcv-mode-autoloads osx-dictionary-autoloads
define-word-autoloads repetition_error_finder-autoloads typo-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site palimpsest-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads
interleave-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads
markdown-toc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
emacs-everywhere-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads setup-shell
esh-autosuggest-autoloads eshell-fringe-status-autoloads
tramp-term-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads
vterm-autoloads setup-childframe company-posframe-autoloads
transient-posframe-autoloads posframe posframe-autoloads setup-teaching
org-tree-slide-autoloads setup-projects bookmark+-autoloads
tab-bar-echo-area-autoloads setup-vc vdiff-magit-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads gited-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads setup-search rg-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads spinner-autoloads ag-autoloads
setup-navigation goto-last-change-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
setup-ui dimmer-autoloads emacs-hide-mode-line-autoloads
xwwp-follow-link-autoloads info-colors-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads emojify-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads font-lock+-autoloads crosshairs-autoloads
col-highlight-autoloads vline-autoloads hydra ring lv hl-todo-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads hl-line+ hl-line
cus-load hl-line+-autoloads ns-auto-titlebar ns-auto-titlebar-autoloads
setup-windows-buffers ibuffer-vc-autoloads revert-buffer-all-autoloads
winum-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads setup-osx
osx-lib-autoloads homebrew-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
grab-mac-link-autoloads reveal-in-osx-finder-autoloads setup-completion
all-the-icons-completion-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads company-org-block-autoloads company-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads vertico-autoloads
setup-dired dired-ranger-autoloads peep-dired-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads dired-quick-sort-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
setup-org-extensions org-auto-list-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
ox-hugo-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-appear-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
setup-org org-contrib-autoloads anaphora setup-server setup-splash
setup-theme bespoke-faces-colors bespoke-theme bespoke-themes
bespoke-themes-autoloads setup-modeline bespoke-modeline face-remap
bespoke-modeline-autoloads setup-settings transient-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads expand-region-autoloads esup-autoloads
backup-walker-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads
cap-words superword subword setup-modal meow meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet
meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims delsel meow-esc meow-command
array meow-beacon meow-thing meow-visual pcase meow-keypad meow-helpers
meow-util color meow-keymap meow-face meow-var meow-autoloads
setup-keybindings which-key-autoloads use-package-diminish
setup-functions-macros edmacro kmacro crux-autoloads finder-inf
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode setup-libraries f-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads anaphora-autoloads async-autoloads
auto-compile-autoloads packed-autoloads benchmark-init-autoloads
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-x straight-autoloads
info straight time-date comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-seq cl-macs
cl-extra help-mode seq gv subr-x byte-opt cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv advice iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 523141 41947)
  (symbols 48 32068 7)
  (strings 32 128954 16529)
  (string-bytes 1 5263997)
  (vectors 16 55054)
  (vector-slots 8 992489 70893)
  (floats 8 1425 27)
  (intervals 56 6525 2764)
  (buffers 992 18))