Subject: Re: bug#53882: [PATCH] gnu: Add ocaml-core.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 21:00:01 +0200

Hi Ludo,

I have v2 which fixes minor things (typo, indent etc.).  The other one
about ocaml-ppx-jane seems an error an my side.

I will send this v2 on this Friday Apr. 8th.

However, the series will be broken because of ocaml-odoc broken [1] by:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
commit bd9eb9ef27496e951c070f5b206c164c0c998483
Author: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Mar 13 14:48:53 2022 +0100

    gnu: dune: Update to 3.0.3.

    * gnu/packages/ocaml.scm (dune): Update to 3.0.3.
    (dune-configurator)[arguments]: Remove vendored dependencies.
    (ocaml4.09-dune-configurator)[arguments]: Extend from dune-configurator.

 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm | 17 ++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This series is independant of the failure but it would be cool to shave
the yak. ;-)  I will give a look on this Friday if no one beats me.

1: <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/645045/details>

Cheers,
simon