Subject: [bug#53882] [PATCH 01/24] import: opam: Accept tabulations.

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:14:27 +0100

* guix/import/opam.scm (SP, SP2): Accept tabulation as whitespace.
---
 guix/import/opam.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/guix/import/opam.scm b/guix/import/opam.scm
index f569c921b1..f51d17dea4 100644
--- a/guix/import/opam.scm
+++ b/guix/import/opam.scm
@@ -61,8 +61,8 @@ (define-module (guix import opam)
 
 ;; Define a PEG parser for the opam format
 (define-peg-pattern comment none (and "#" (* COMMCHR) "\n"))
-(define-peg-pattern SP none (or " " "\n" comment))
-(define-peg-pattern SP2 body (or " " "\n"))
+(define-peg-pattern SP none (or " " "\n" "\t" comment))
+(define-peg-pattern SP2 body (or " " "\n" "\t"))
 (define-peg-pattern QUOTE none "\"")
 (define-peg-pattern QUOTE2 body "\"")
 (define-peg-pattern COLON none ":")
-- 
2.34.0