Subject: [bug#53880] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: protonvpn-cli: Do not try to wrap the wrapper.

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:05:40 +0100

* gnu/packages/vpn.scm (protonvpn-cli)[arguments]: Try to wrap the
original program, and not the wrapper, as wrap-program handles that
properly.
---
 gnu/packages/vpn.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/vpn.scm b/gnu/packages/vpn.scm
index 7f1d10d1eb..150dfa31b5 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/vpn.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/vpn.scm
@@ -753,7 +753,7 @@ (define-public protonvpn-cli
            ;; Wrap entrypoint with paths to its hard dependencies.
            (lambda* (#:key inputs outputs #:allow-other-keys)
              (let ((entrypoint (string-append (assoc-ref outputs "out")
-                                              "/bin/.protonvpn-real")))
+                                              "/bin/protonvpn")))
                (wrap-program entrypoint
                             #:sh (search-input-file inputs "bin/bash")
                             `("PATH" ":" prefix
-- 
2.34.0