Subject: [PATCH 00/11] Update Racket to 8.4. Adjust Chez Scheme packages.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 16:51:16 -0500

Hi,

Here's a revised series with the actual Racket 8.4 release!

I've split the 'chez-scheme-for-racket' patch basically as Liliana suggested
in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/53878#12> except that I've added
'racket-vm-for-system' in the commit which actually uses it (the final one),
rather than the commit that adds 'chez-scheme-for-system'.

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (11):
  gnu: chez-scheme: Move to (gnu packages chez-and-racket-bootstrap).
  gnu: chez-scheme: Use "lib/chez-scheme" for search path.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Use shared zlib and lz4.
  gnu: chez-and-racket-bootstrap: Add utilities for Chez machine types.
  gnu: Add stex.
  gnu: Add chez-nanopass.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Explicitly package bootstrap bootfiles.
  gnu: Add chez-scheme-for-racket.
  gnu: chez-mit: Support chez-scheme-for-racket.
  gnu: chez-and-racket-bootstrap: Add 'chez-scheme-for-system'.
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.4.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |     6 +-
 gnu/packages/chez-and-racket-bootstrap.scm    |  1103 +
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         |   628 +-
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm                    |     4 +-
 gnu/packages/loko.scm                         |     4 +-
 .../racket-enable-scheme-backport.patch       |   465 +
 ...acket-gui-tethered-launcher-backport.patch |    26 +
 .../patches/racket-srfi-fsdg-backport.patch   | 41622 ++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       |  1554 +-
 9 files changed, 44470 insertions(+), 942 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/chez-and-racket-bootstrap.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-enable-scheme-backport.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-gui-tethered-launcher-backport.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-srfi-fsdg-backport.patch

-- 
2.32.0