Subject: bug#53873: closed (Re: False flag)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 11:44:02 +0000

Your bug report

#53873: Failed to compute derivation for Guix (version: "eb0dd063a0687301b6d805feaf4b1ada87f6e120";  system: "x86_64-linux"; host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1)

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53873: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53873
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: False flag
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Rovanion Luckey <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 12:43:43 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Dienstag, dem 08.02.2022 um 11:48 +0100 schrieb Rovanion Luckey:
> Never mind, it was a networking error and `guix pull` worked fine on
> a rerun.
Flagging it done then 🙂️

Subject: Failed to compute derivation for Guix (version: "eb0dd063a0687301b6d805feaf4b1ada87f6e120"; system: "x86_64-linux"; host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1)
From: Rovanion Luckey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:43:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Guix pull just failed for me with the following output:

--

$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to eb0dd06 (15 846 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git eb0dd06
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/sflmgcfcdwizj7iyd3pfksdvrkc3pskb-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/7k17dvmcrdicjsdxmpvhss4p3i3d70j5-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/j9s3n7iqvh8pqkxkwy91nq3qynr1nby7-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/bkfw21qsrqmpnzb5hvwncgvcj72fgraq-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/qzn1sr1v9k6mayfqa465y795ld5wp4l1-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/d25byc0acqcy2rr7g2m7n56hqkf25ynn-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/7naf4a8g0gn86d0ppwmsg8h363laqfbc-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/rw2h0mr4wgl7d5hw46snzz73azzrvqpn-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.33  382KiB
                                         1.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.8  690KiB
                                         2.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2-doc  1.0MiB
                                        1.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 glibc-2.33  9.0MiB
                                       72.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  589KiB
                                        1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gcc-10.3.0-lib  5.2MiB
                                       13.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  589KiB
                                      523.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  59KiB
                                       54.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 expat-2.4.1  105KiB
                                         509KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 gmp-6.2.1  608KiB
                                         5.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee  19KiB
                                        180KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libffi-3.3  51KiB
                                         272KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  214KiB
                                        1.06GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libgpg-error-1.42  238KiB
                                         1.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libtasn1-4.17.0  106KiB
                                         499KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libgcrypt-1.8.8  499KiB
                                         3.9MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  614KiB
                                         1.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 ncurses-6.2.20210619  702KiB
                                        2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libidn2-2.3.1  138KiB
                                         792KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 nettle-3.7.3  369KiB
                                        3.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 nghttp2-1.44.0-lib  92KiB
                                         322KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 openssl-1.1.1l  1.8MiB
                                       10.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 p11-kit-0.23.22  516KiB
                                         2.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 mit-krb5-1.19.2  1.1MiB
                                         5.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  209KiB
                                         1.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 readline-8.1.1  433KiB
                                        865KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  8.0MiB
                                        13.1MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  80KiB
                                       77.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2  1.8MiB
                                        6.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libssh-0.9.6  257KiB
                                        1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 curl-7.79.1  399KiB
                                         1.3MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2-debug  4.4MiB
                                       12.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 git-minimal-2.34.0  4.7MiB
                                       6.85GiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-ssh-0.13.1  235KiB
                                        1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libssh2-1.9.0  231KiB
                                         1.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 guile-ssh-0.13.1-debug  229KiB
                                        675KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 pcre2-10.37  1.1MiB
                                         8.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libgit2-1.3.0  624KiB
                                        3.31GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 guile-git-0.5.2  494KiB
                                          19KiB/s 00:26
[##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 graphviz-2.49.0-doc  2.0MiB
                                        4.88GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 binutils-2.37  5.0MiB
                                        20.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  59KiB
                                        151KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 coreutils-8.32  2.4MiB
                                        7.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 coreutils-minimal-8.32  2.6MiB
                                       18.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 file-5.39  325KiB
                                         950KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 font-dejavu-2.37  2.6MiB
                                       14.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 fribidi-1.0.9  75KiB
                                        491KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gdbm-1.20  191KiB
                                         850KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 glibc-2.33-static  1.4MiB
                                         5.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.33  808KiB
                                         8.1MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 graphite2-1.3.13  97KiB
                                         441KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 grep-3.6  245KiB
                                       1.09GiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 icu4c-69.1  10.5MiB
                                        14.7MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%
 libbsd-0.10.0  101KiB
                                        98.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libcap-2.62  86KiB
                                       88.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libdaemon-0.14  31KiB
                                         166KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libdatrie-0.2.13  42KiB
                                         337KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libevent-2.1.12  304KiB
                                         2.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  54KiB
                                         373KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  214KiB
                                        1.00GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libice-1.0.10  75KiB
                                       82.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5  405KiB
                                        1.15GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libltdl-2.4.6  37KiB
                                       37.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libpng-1.6.37  235KiB
                                       162.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libsigsegv-2.13  18KiB
                                        211KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 freetype-2.10.4  575KiB
                                         1.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 gawk-5.1.0  1.1MiB
                                        8.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 fontconfig-minimal-2.13.94  166KiB
                                        1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libthai-0.1.28  185KiB
                                        1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gd-2.3.2  137KiB
                                        795KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  614KiB
                                         6.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libxau-1.0.9  9KiB
                                         63KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libxdmcp-1.1.3  24KiB
                                         145KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 lz4-1.9.3  156KiB
                                         1.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libxcb-1.14  305KiB
                                      1005.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 pcre-8.45  598KiB
                                        1.65GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libx11-1.7.3.1  761KiB
                                       3.21GiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 perl-5.34.0  15.1MiB
                                        9.0MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
 dbus-1.12.20  286KiB
                                      305.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libxext-1.3.4  35KiB
                                        325KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libxrender-0.9.10  24KiB
                                        155KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 pixman-0.40.0  256KiB
                                         1.6MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libxft-2.3.3  48KiB
                                         262KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB
                                         1.8MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 sed-4.8  240KiB
                                         450KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  8.0MiB
                                         9.0MiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%
 sqlite-3.36.0  1.1MiB
                                        3.33GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 ld-wrapper-0  15KiB
                                        16.0MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 guix-daemon-1.3.0-23.a27e47f  259KiB
                                      231.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 utf8proc-2.5.0  65KiB
                                        69.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 util-linux-2.37.2-lib  1.7MiB
                                        2.95GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 xz-5.2.5  308KiB
                                       1.16GiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 glib-2.70.2  2.7MiB
                                        5.96GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 apr-1.7.0  314KiB
                                       310.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 avahi-0.8  384KiB
                                       280.7MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 apr-util-1.6.1  168KiB
                                        748KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 cairo-1.16.0  695KiB
                                        3.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gts-0.7.6  299KiB
                                         1.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 guile-avahi-0.4.0-1.6d43caf  53KiB
                                        189KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 harfbuzz-2.8.2  879KiB
                                        9.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libsm-1.2.3  43KiB
                                       60.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 pango-1.48.10  375KiB
                                        1.52GiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libxt-1.2.1  193KiB
                                       214.1MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 serf-1.3.9  81KiB
                                        92.4MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libxmu-1.1.3  73KiB
                                         393KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 libxpm-3.5.13  54KiB
                                        161KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 subversion-1.14.1  2.6MiB
                                         8.5MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 graphviz-2.49.0  1.3MiB
                                         166KiB/s 00:08
[##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%

     -Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/zg6y79sg5y7hwnd3cf3y25sw5q1yv0hm-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 14 (_ _)
    159:9 13 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2123:24 10 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7efcbcc88280> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1960:8  9 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   296:22  8 (_ _)
   1180:2  7 (_ _)
   1046:2  6 (_ _)
    892:4  5 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2008:12  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7efcbcc88280>)
  1410:13  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7efcbcc88280>
#<procedure 7efcbb2dd7e0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1410:13  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7efcbcc88280>
#<procedure 7efca6032f20 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1406:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7efcbcc88280>
#<procedure 7efcba555b20 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1421:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7efcbcc88280> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1421:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "some substitutes for the outputs of derivation
`/gnu/store/qspjzcv5clnx8wasifdi6gmk9ijrn1cc-po4a-0.63.drv' failed (usually
happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to build derivation
from source "
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/zg6y79sg5y7hwnd3cf3y25sw5q1yv0hm-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"eb0dd063a0687301b6d805feaf4b1ada87f6e120"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).