Subject: bug#53831: closed (Re: bug#53831: 29.0.50; vc-git-registered hangs when examining files in .git directory for submodule)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 07:03:02 +0000

Your bug report

#53831: 29.0.50; vc-git-registered hangs when examining files in .git directory for submodule

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
53831: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=53831
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#53831: 29.0.50; vc-git-registered hangs when examining files in .git directory for submodule
From: Sean Whitton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 15:02:42 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Further information was requested but not provided, so closing this one.

-- 
Sean Whitton

Subject: 29.0.50; vc-git-registered hangs when examining files in .git directory for submodule
From: Robert Irelan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 14:56:30 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

`vc-git-registered` hangs in the following situation:

- I have a Git repo in my home directory, `~`, which contains a
  submodule, `~/.doom.d`.
- Magit is trying to save the `COMMIT_EDITMSG` file when I want to
  make a commit in `~/.doom.d`. The `COMMIT_EDITMSG` file is located at
  `~/.git/modules/.doom.d/COMMIT_EDITMSG`. As part of that, it tries to
  save this file.
- In my `before-save-hook`, I have `vc-before-save`. This attempts to
  determine whether `COMMIT_EDITMSG` is registered as part of the Git
  repo. As part of that, it calls `vc-git-registered`, which in turn
  calls `vc-git-root`, which is defined as

      (defun vc-git-root (file)
        (vc-find-root file ".git"))

  This returns `~` (since `COMMIT_EDITMSG` is not located directly under
  `~/.doom.d`).
- Eventually, we attempt a `call-process` with the command line
  `git --no-pager ls-files -c -z -- .git/modules/.doom.d/COMMIT_EDITMSG`
  with `default-directory` set to `~`. This command takes around 20
  seconds to exit with an empty output and exit status 0. I believe at
  this point the code may continue to loop, since it hangs for longer
  than that until I hit `C-g` a bunch of times.

I propose that `vc-git-registered` return nil if the path contains
`/.git/`, since the contents of `.git` are never part of the Git
repository.

Alternatively, though, this may be an issue with `git ls-files`, or at
least how we're using it? I'm running git version 2.35.1, and `git
ls-files` also hangs when I tried to save this message
(located at `~/*message*-20220206-144033`).

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.3.0, NS
appkit-2113.30 Version 12.2 (Build 21D49))
 of 2022-02-04 built on laraaji
Repository revision: e35194866706e5632db3070f4e32950ecc0a58f4
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.2

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz
 --without-xaw3d --with-native-compilation --with-imagemagick
 --with-rsvg 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk -arch
 x86_64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk
 -arch x86_64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Elisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  parinfer-rust-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  highlight-quoted-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  rainbow-identifiers-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-core
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/bind-key/bind-key
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight-x
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight-ert-print-hack
hides /Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/cmake-mode/cmake-mode
hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/indent
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/transient/transient
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/xref/xref
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/project/project
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-exp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-css
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lob
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-irc
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-forth
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-macs
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-version
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-scheme
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-C
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-capture
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ref
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-clojure
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-mouse
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-ctags
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-entities
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-archive
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-screen
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-bibtex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-haskell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-table
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-eww
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-man
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-org
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-num
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-plot
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-rmail
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-awk
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-groovy
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-octave
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-faces
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-biblatex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-colview
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-R
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-refile
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-timer
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-mobile
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-fortran
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-shell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-perl
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sqlite
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-basic
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sed
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-list
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ruby
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-eval
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-habit
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-clock
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-goto
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-html
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-src
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lisp
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-eshell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ditaa
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-pcomplete
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-lint
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-latex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sass
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-tangle
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-calc
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-java
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-icalendar
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-mhe
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-attach-git
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-md
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-beamer
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-element
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-natbib
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-protocol
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-tempo
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-latex
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-w3m
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-id
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-man
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-doi
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-feed
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-julia
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lua
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-table
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ocaml
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-csl
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-gnus
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-indent
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lilypond
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-matlab
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-datetree
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-docview
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-python
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-makefile
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-duration
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-agenda
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-dot
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-js
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-publish
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-inlinetask
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-org
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-keys
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-core
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-compat
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-odt
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-info
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-plantuml
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-eshell
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-ascii
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-loaddefs
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-maxima
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-bbdb
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-macro
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sql
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-attach
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-processing
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-texinfo
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-crypt
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-footnote
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-install
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-comint
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/bytedance/.doom.d/doom.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/map/map
hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso parse-time evil-anzu anzu emmet-mode cl html-mode-expansions
smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu dom image-file image-converter
org-hugo-auto-export-mode git-auto-commit-mode oc-basic ffap ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 evil-collection-indent elisp-demos
evil-collection-helpful helpful trace evil-collection-edebug edebug
info-look evil-collection-info info evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs char-fold company-ispell company-yasnippet company-dabbrev
evil-traces evil-ex help-fns radix-tree evil-collection-help cl-print
evil-collection-debug debug backtrace bug-reference visual-fill-column
goto-addr hide-mode-line cus-start magit-gitflow git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter evil-collection-vc-git vc-git projectile
disp-table whitespace flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup popup
flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom parinfer-rust-mode
parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust parinfer-rust-helper eros
highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers
parent-mode display-line-numbers rainbow-identifiers saveplace so-long
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch gcmh
winner smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens flycheck-package
package-lint evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf lisp-mnt
evil-collection-flycheck consult-flycheck flycheck ws-butler
editorconfig cursor-sensor delsel evil-collection-minibuffer
vertico-repeat alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp
evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper company-capf company
orderless marginalia evil-goggles evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
async el-patch org-super-agenda ts ht org-habit org-inlinetask
org-roam-dailies org-roam-protocol org-protocol org-duration org-drill
persist org-agenda evil-collection-org orgit org-roam-migrate
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam
org-roam-compat org-roam-utils org-capture emacsql-sqlite url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm emacsql emacsql-compiler smartparens-org org-yt
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys oc
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func evil-collection-calendar
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs magit-bookmark magit-autoloads
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process evil-collection-package-menu
core-packages package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-handlers
url-parse auth-source json map url-vars git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message mailcap yank-media rmc puny
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm auto-minor-mode raku-detect with-editor doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode
savehist server autorevert filenotify nav-flash pulse color desktop
frameset jka-compr dtrt-indent doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dash doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-light-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base .emacs adaptive-wrap evil-collection-explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-mode explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket
evil-collection-profiler profiler hl-line+ hl-line evil-collection-rg rg
vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu transient format-spec eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg
evil-collection-wgrep wgrep rg-history rg-header ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-grep
grep evil-collection-compile compile vertico-directory consult-vertico
evil-collection-vertico vertico evil-collection-consult consult recentf
tree-widget evil-collection-bookmark bookmark text-property-search
auto-compile packed evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist let-alist
ns-auto-titlebar evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro
derived use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode core-editor
core-projects core-ui core-keybinds pp general use-package-core
core-modules el-patch-stub tex-site core comp comp-cstr warnings rx
cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-lib pcase subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1666415 1471469)
 (symbols 48 69074 6)
 (strings 32 264189 186241)
 (string-bytes 1 9568485)
 (vectors 16 133897)
 (vector-slots 8 4472464 1242772)
 (floats 8 2074 13312)
 (intervals 56 45250 28120)
 (buffers 992 141))

-- 
Robert Irelan
[email-masked]