Subject: bug#5383 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (testing more -done changes)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:14:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the debbugs.gnu.org package:

#5383: Bug done messages

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
5383: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5383
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: testing more -done changes
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:13:38 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This poor bug has been reopened again, and is now being reclosed
again, in order to test some more debbugs changes.

Subject: Bug done messages
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:46:27 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Package: debbugs.gnu.org

Currently, 123-done messages get sent both to the bug list and the
control list.

I'd like to change it so that the copy sent to the bug list does not
have any "bug closed" wrapper added around it. Ie it should behave
exactly like a mail sent to 123, and contain just what the developer
wrote, nothing more.

The mail sent to the control list (and the submitter) should stay the
same as it is, ie have the "bug closed" boilerplate added around the
actual message.